miércoles, 17 de abril de 2013

¡ WELCOME !





Hello, my name is Emma Jiménez Catalán, nursing student in third year. Welcome to my blogger, in it you can see 16 comments for each unit of the subject of Cuidados al Anciano.


In each comment, I talk about some matter relevant of the unit suitable. All this blogger is about part of the science that studies in older patients their clinical, therapeutic and social aspects, it is the Geriatrics. But especially the comments are on nursing care in elderly.

In my blogger you can read interesting topics for me of each unit, and conclusions that I highlight. Finally, I hope you will like this blogger because the realization of this activity it is a new experience for me and in a different language, but I am satisfied with the results.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario